Pages

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

1964 Dodge Motor Home aka Dodge Travco ~ Whew wee she is mine... finally unloaded, positioned and readily awaits her TLC!

After settling up with Nathan, I was left alone to explore her interior.  With flashlight in hand I opened the door and proceeded to enter.  Oh my what was before my eyes was grim!  Do not get me wrong... I had not lost of admiration for her, but the lack of care she had underwent was disappointing to say the least.  I could barely even enter due to all the trash that was strewn from one end to another.  I was told by the previous owner that she came with everything... what a understatement!!




Oh she had everything alright!  I straddled over all sorts of things, monitors, boards, ceiling fans, tarps, old microwaves, etc., you name it and it was more than likely in there.  From the looks of all, it really seemed that she only served one purpose at her prior location... she had became a twenty seven foot trash can.  For a few moments I was disgusted but then within seconds I gained a sense of calmness knowing this piece of history was no longer going to be subjected to neglect.  I had only gotten through the hall and was not sure what might greet me in there a snake, a rat, a opossum... who knows so I exited and felt it be best that I wait until daylight to begin clearing her out.

No comments:

Post a Comment